Friday, November 9, 2007

Sick of You

Deep down in me
I find you basking in the glory of everything
Memories, I kept locked away
From the eyes starin’ down at me…


You’ll reveal yourself one day
But until then
Keep yourself under lock and key
From everyday things, though you might need
A bit of advice
To just stand and fight!

You mock me like that
You stare on me like that


I want you to know I’m tired of you,
Sick of the games you want me to,
Play, you push me into,
Things, I’m just so sick of you…


Elements not as you wanted them
Lethal, as if you possessed them
People aren’t the same they used to be
Eventually one day you’ll need me…

You mock me the way you stare at me
Getting enough on life to make a soulful leap
You got one my nerves once
I won’t let you do that again!


© R Shreekant 2007

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

good song boy.....check out my blog....write a commment ...i have a song too...